ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Oxford Finance LLC (“Oxford”) a leading specialty finance firm that provides senior debt to life sciences and healthcare services companies worldwide, is pleased to announce its Healthcare Real Estate Group completed a record number of originations in 2021—closing on more than $540 million of capital commitments, including over $222 million closed in the 4th quarter alone. The group closed a total of 21 transactions, with credit facilities ranging from $6 million to over $75 million.
Select Q4 2021 Transactions:
- December 2021: Oxford provided a $66.9MM term loan to Priority Management, an operator of skilled nursing and assisted living facilities, and long-term acute care hospitals in Louisiana and Texas. Proceeds supported the acquisition of three facilities in Louisiana. Additionally, Oxford upsized the Company’s existing revolver by $10MM.
- December 2021: Oxford provided a $32.75MM credit facility to Summit Healthcare REIT, a publicly registered non-traded REIT focused on investing in senior housing real estate located throughout the United States. The funds supported the acquisition of eight facilities in Georgia.
- December 2021: Oxford provided a $13.5MM term loan to Mosaic Management Group, an operator of senior living facilities in the Midwest, to support the acquisition of two assisted living and memory care facilities in Wisconsin.
- December 2021: Oxford provided a $7MM term loan and $1MM revolver to Mission Point Healthcare Services, a community providing skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and memory care services, to support the acquisition of one facility in Michigan.
- October 2021: Oxford provided a $10.2MM term loan to Avant Garde, A Luxurious Senior Living Community™️, to refinance existing debt on one assisted living and memory care facility in La Jolla, California.